Here are some interesting facts about your favorite author:
- I am an almost-thirty-something Washington, D.C. transplant, which makes me a de facto member of the “Rent Is Too Damn High” party.
- I survived Ukraine’s coldest winter in 75 years on cognac, cocoa powder, and cabbage. Thanks, Peace Corps!
- I am a Weight Watchers member who has removed 90 pounds since January 2009. (I would say lost, but generally you miss things you lose. I do not miss the weight).
- I can’t believe there is not a sitcom about working for the federal government or commuting in D.C.
- I seem to meet the most bizarre people – and I love it!
This blog is a flavor of my adventures.